The 160 watt Laney AH200 is a general purpose keyboard amplifier whose versatility means it can be used in many more applicatikons. It features a multitude of audio connections. XLR, jack and phono all feature with Hi and Lo impedance options. The AH200 also comes with 16 different custom digital effects, with independent send controls on each channel. Add to this a 'designed for the road' solid construction and kickback cabinet with top and side handles, and you have the ideal solution for gigging or rehearsal.
Laney AH200 features include:
- Power 165 Watts RMS
- Inputs Channel 1 Lo-Z XLR & Hi-Z 1/4 Jack. Channel 2 Lo-Z XLR & Hi-Z 1/4 Jack. Channel 3 Hi-Z & Line level 1/4 Jack. Channel 4 & 5 2x Line level 1/4 Jacks
- Equalisation: Bass & Treble controls per channel, and Global Bass, Mid, Treble
- Reverb 16 Program Custom DSP with Independent send level on each Channel
- Line Out
- Record Out
- Footswitch: Effects
- External Speaker connections
- FX Loop
- 1x15 Celestion Driver & HF Horn
- Carpet covered, dual position kickback construction with kick-proof metal grille, metal corners, flip side handles and strap handle.
- Kick Proof Metal Grill
- Weight 27.5 Kg
- Dimensions (mm) 580 x 505 x 460